We are looking for works (new or existing) from choreographers to be included in our program! All submissions go through adjudication by a panel of dance professionals.
Where: Fredgren Studio Theatre, 3443 Carlin Springs Rd. Falls Church VA
When: March 4, 2017
Specifications for Submissions:
-No longer than 15 minutes in length.
-Can be existing or proposed work.
-Can be in any dance genre.
-Extra props, sound equipment, projection needs, etc. must be communicated in your original proposal.
-You and your dancers must be available between 5pm – 9pm on March 3rd, and 4pm and 10pm on March 4th.
Chosen works will receive photos and video of their work from the show, promotion of your company on our website and social media, 1 complimentary ticket, and an $125 honorarium at the close of the show. You may submit more than one piece for consideration. Please send each submission in a separate email.
Application fee is $20 (per piece). To pay your submission fee, click the buy now button and make a PayPal payment. Your submission will not be completed until you have paid your application fee. *Note that this is the only fee for participation; if you are chosen there are no production fees. To be considered please email the following information to Danceart@outlook.com
1. Name of Company/Choreographer
2. Resume/CV/BIO/Company Bio
3. Title of Work
4. Length(no longer than 15 min)
5. # of Dancers
6. Description of Dance/Proposal for new work
7. Link to footage of piece you will be submitting(rehearsal footage is fine). If submitting a proposal or piece in-progress, please send a link to rehearsal of in-progress work and/or work sample.
8. Props, Tech needs, any other notes about